Thursday, January 6, 2022

My life has and always been ..Driven with melodies in my head.Balanced with verses on my lips.Nurtured with phrases in my heart .I live each day with songs flowing …



I longed for that day sometimes … but then again I know the truth, it’s kinda fun being viewed as something you know you’re not… I’ll just watch the �� live happy in their ignorance. More than half can’t survive the truth bc of their huge egos that get in the way anyway. They wouldn’t know how to react and actually wrap their heads around it if that bubble were to burst… so who really wins �� .. na I’m having way too much fun with this by weeding out the ones not worthy of my attention or presence.
Inline image





Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Inline image



 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment.Simple Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it, messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.

Inline image


 My life has and always been ..Driven with melodies in my head.Balanced with verses on my lips.Nurtured with phrases in my heart .I live each day with songs flowing .




https://www.facebook.com/nd/?crosseyedearl%2Fposts%2F293594469442345&work_newsfeed_token=S%3A_I100063753818301%3A293594469442345&aref=1639828819883776&medium=email&mid=5d36a1cb7342eG5af98091885aG5d36a664d3700G96&bcode=2.1639828824.Abxl6RcUUuRZbz2yMYk&n_m=lovemygems3%40yahoo.com&lloc=media_attachement&rms=v2
We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels
 Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.RATS TO RACES: GAMES PLAYED.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS". DIANA ROSS "TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING"WHO I AM...White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times.


Tmjmtb1313@gmail.com Miller Jackson,704 315 0809. Crooks, cheaters, and liars, 
faces in the herd. Jackasses on a new platform. Feel free to ask any questions you have
 I am confident and comfortable with who I am and who I can be to you. I assure you you
 will want to contact me .

 Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.
"They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they 
are ignored."Disneyland trips, walks in the park, parades and pirates, heads above the common. 



We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.RATS TO RACES: GAMES PLAYED.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS". DIANA ROSS "TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING"WHO I AM...

Inline image



Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."Disneyland trips, walks in the park, parades and pirates, heads above the common. 


We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.RATS TO RACES: GAMES PLAYED.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS". DIANA ROSS "TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING"WHO I AM...




Nuts Sacks.Nuts and all? ...Prince Snakes .7605643510... September 04, 1962  Steven Jay Jarrot :  83458 Tropical Whisper CT, Indio, CA. Owner/Consultant; stevenjarrot@yahoo.com: ANYWAY TRANSPORTATION. stevenjarrot@gmail.com:what's bigger? Your.. 1. Forehead 2. Titties 3. Ass 4. Mood Swings'
Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today.Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American

Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.
Inline image



DICKSNOTCHICKSFORFROGSFOOLSANDASSES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.

Inline image


Winning way, knights to stand, knights to fight to save the day, stars to shine, dances on time, dances for the rites, stories and tales le...
It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females. This bitch hid 100 pounds in another room.

My life has and always been ..Driven with melodies in my head.Balanced with verses on my lips.Nurtured with phrases in my heart .I live each day with songs flowing .


No comments:

Post a Comment